- ID: 2023-4323
- Entity: Countryside Partnerships
- Business Unit: Countryside Partnerships North East
- Department: Build
- Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Job Location: Morpeth, Northumberland
- Date Posted: 12.09.2023
We have a great opportunity for a Site Operative to join our team at Countryside Partnerships North East, at our site in Morpeth. As our Site Operative you will be responsible for carrying out general labouring duties in order to assist the Site Management team with the production of a busy building site.
- Assist in site safety by ensuring that the site is operating in accordance with health and safety requirements. Report and breaches immediately, and action if appropriate.
- Assist with the loading and unloading of site materials, ensure materials are protected in accordance with the site material storage. Where required work with the Materials Controller on site to ensure the safe storage of heavy materials.
- Supervision of the main gate to ensure all visitors have valid operative entry and all deliveries are signed for and guided to the compound.
- Maintain site presentation including tidiness and organisation of storage areas, clearing general debris and ensure compliance with the housekeeping policy including the site compound, welfare, and surrounding areas.
Inclusion and diversity are paramount to us here at Vistry Group – we firmly believe that this culture nurtures stronger performances across the wider business. All of our applicants and employees are treated fairly and respectfully, regardless of any protected characteristic/s. If you require assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during your application process with us, then please do not hesitate to contact us – we will always be happy to help.
Regional Office Location
Joining Vistry is just the start of building your perfect career. In return for your passion and skills, we invest in your future, providing all the support and training you need to thrive in your career and realise your potential. Our work is rewarding in itself, but we also offer a range of financial, lifestyle, health and wellbeing benefits, plus plenty of recognition incentives. We value you and everything you help us build as we make Vistry together.