- ID: 2023-4358
- Entity: Countryside Partnerships
- Business Unit: Countryside Partnerships West
- Department: Commercial
- Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Job Location: Bristol, Avon
- Date Posted: 29.09.2023
We have a brilliant opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join our team at Countryside Partnerships West. Based at our regional office at our Emersons Green office just outside Bristol. As our Quantity Surveyor you will report to the Managing Surveyor. The main duties will include procurement, subcontract management inclusive of administration of the contract, monthly payments and final account settlement. In addition, the role will require completion of subcontract procurement
We are pleased to say, this role can accommodate agile working arrangements.
- Sub-contract Procurement and Account Management
- The timely placement of sub-contract orders in line with procurement schedule and commercial parameters and opportunities.
- Regular assessment of work, variation assessment and payment recommendation in line with Sub-contract conditions.
- External Valuations
- Timely submissions in accordance with Contract requirements to maximise profit and cash flow.
- Financial Reporting
- Regular reporting of accurate cost value reconciliations and forecasting.
- Identifying risks and making recommendations as to how risk can be overcome.
- Identifying and exploiting fully opportunities
- Contractual Matters
- Promptly and fully address all contractual matters to protect the Company’s position at all times.
- Develop and foster collaborative working relationships with Client, Client Representatives, Supply Chain and internal Teams.
- Ensure the safe working practices are adopted and followed throughout in accordance with current legislation and Group Policy and Procedures
- Regularly review all works in progress, specifically to ensure all health and safety procedures are being followed.
Inclusion and diversity are paramount to us here at Vistry Group – we firmly believe that this culture nurtures stronger performances across the wider business. All of our applicants and employees are treated fairly and respectfully, regardless of any protected characteristic/s. If you require assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during your application process with us, then please do not hesitate to contact us – we will always be happy to help.
Regional Office Location
Joining Vistry is just the start of building your perfect career. In return for your passion and skills, we invest in your future, providing all the support and training you need to thrive in your career and realise your potential. Our work is rewarding in itself, but we also offer a range of financial, lifestyle, health and wellbeing benefits, plus plenty of recognition incentives. We value you and everything you help us build as we make Vistry together.