- ID: 2023-4388
- Entity: Vistry Services
- Business Unit: Vistry Services
- Department: Build
- Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Job Location: London, West London
- Date Posted: 12.09.2023
We have a great opportunity for an Assistant Site Manager to join our team within Vistry Services - Special Projects, covering sites across London. As our Assistant Site Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day delivery of site-based project or remedial work. You will assist in the control and delivery of construction projects to meet customer specifications (safety, quality, time, etc.) such that all risk, specification, and project objectives are met in full.
- Responsible for the safety and welfare of the general public, staff and supply chain within their control under the strict observance of the safety policy
- Working safely, stopping work if unsafe and speaking up to address any safety concerns
- Participate in safety initiatives
- Supervise the day-to-day delivery of construction projects; quality, time, procurement, contractors including the supervision of sub-contractors and the monitoring of contractor attendance and progress providing direct instruction as necessary
- Ensure that detailed plans are followed such that material/resources/supply chain can be delivered to meet the overall project plan
- Ensure all materials delivered to site to meet production needs
- Ensure that all additional work is identified and that the site team are fully aware of all potential opportunities and risks
- Communicate any project issues/risks to site team to ensure that they are fully aware of project progress and is notified of all financial, specification and time risks
- Embrace learning and development opportunities
- Help to identify opportunities for improvement
- Embrace those sustainable practices relevant to your role, helping to identify opportunities for improvement.
Inclusion and diversity are paramount to us here at Vistry Group – we firmly believe that this culture nurtures stronger performances across the wider business. All of our applicants and employees are treated fairly and respectfully, regardless of any protected characteristic/s. If you require assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during your application process with us, then please do not hesitate to contact us – we will always be happy to help.
Joining Vistry is just the start of building your perfect career. In return for your passion and skills, we invest in your future, providing all the support and training you need to thrive in your career and realise your potential. Our work is rewarding in itself, but we also offer a range of financial, lifestyle, health and wellbeing benefits, plus plenty of recognition incentives. We value you and everything you help us build as we make Vistry together.