- ID: 2023-4455
- Entity: Countryside Partnerships
- Business Unit: Countryside Partnerships South West Midlands
- Department: Build
- Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Job Location: Coleshill, West Midlands
- Date Posted: 04.10.2023
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Compliance Manager to join our team within Countryside Partnerships, covering sites across our Midlands patch. As our Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for the management and implementation of site inspections to aid in the promotion of our “zero defects culture” the assessment our quality of product against the NHBC CQR and “Pride in the Job” requirements and annually set “Quality Objectives”. The role will also encompass auditing of our ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 procedures to aid in the facilitation of our continuing registration.
We are pleased to say, this role can accommodate agile working arrangements.
- Understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and Warranty Provider Technical Standards (NHBC, LABC, Premier Guarantee)
- To liaise with all business units within Countryside Partnerships Midlands to provide contractual and technical advice in respect to quality issues as and when required.
- Undertake Quality Site inspections in accordance with Warranty Technical Standards
- Focus on SHEQ objectives and targets (along with wider business)
- Ensure Change Alerts are issued each time an amendment is made in accordance with regulatory/statutory/business requirements
- Carry out audits against and ensure compliance with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 standards and manage audit programme along with any corrective actions, both internally and externally
- Manage collation of management review findings
- Collation of reports for senior stakeholders (board reports, trend reports etc…)
Inclusion and diversity are paramount to us here at Vistry Group – we firmly believe that this culture nurtures stronger performances across the wider business. All of our applicants and employees are treated fairly and respectfully, regardless of any protected characteristic/s. If you require assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during your application process with us, then please do not hesitate to contact us – we will always be happy to help.
Regional Office Location
Joining Vistry is just the start of building your perfect career. In return for your passion and skills, we invest in your future, providing all the support and training you need to thrive in your career and realise your potential. Our work is rewarding in itself, but we also offer a range of financial, lifestyle, health and wellbeing benefits, plus plenty of recognition incentives. We value you and everything you help us build as we make Vistry together.