Frequently asked questions
Questions and queries are normal when looking to move, start or further your career, so we’re happy to answer any you may have. Here at Vistry Group, our Internal Resourcing Team manage all our vacancies, and they’ve answered some of our most frequently asked questions below.
- I’ve applied for a position but I’m interested in other live vacancies. What do I do?
- I want to join the team at Vistry but can’t see anything that fits my skills or talent.
- When do you stop accepting applications?
- I’m waiting for feedback about my application, what do I do?
- I don’t meet all the criteria listed, should I apply anyway?
- I can’t see a salary for the role I’m interested in. How do I find this out?
- How do you store and use my data after I apply?
- Is my application confidential?
- Do you accept unsolicited CVs or correspondence from external recruiters?