- ID: 2023-4773
- Entity: Countryside Partnerships
- Business Unit: Countryside Partnerships Home Counties North
- Department: Customer Service
- Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Job Location: Broxbourne, Hertfordshire, EN10 6NH
- Date Posted: 13.10.2023
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Coordinator to join our team within Countryside Partnerships Home Counties North, at our office in Broxbourne, Hertfordshire. As our Customer Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing a first-class level of customer service through assisting customers. You will be working within a small team, assisting with the rectification of defects whilst properties are within the warranty period. You will ensure all calls received into the department are answered professionally and courteously and logged accordingly. Liaise between sub-contractors, sites, and clients to ensure requests are undertaken and completed and to provide administration support for the department.
We are pleased to say, this role can accommodate agile working arrangements.
- First point of contact for all complaints and NHBC claims.
- Co-ordinate the receipt and rectification of remedial work following legal completion/ handover.
- Manage Customer Service operative’s diary on a day-to-day basis.
- Work directly with Customer Services Manager to assist management of large-scale works.
- Consistently and accurately communicate with both customers and sub-contractors alike through to completion of remedial work to the complete satisfaction of the customer.
- Produce accurate and timely job sheets for sub-contractors.
- Chase sub-contractors as appropriate to ensure target dates are met.
- Maintain accurate records of all actions via the IT systems in place.
- Ensure all records are made available for a contra-charge process to be followed.
- To assist the BU in achieving 5* Builder status.
- Continue to look at ways to improve the service and implement best practice.
Finally, let’s tell you a bit more about us…
At Vistry Group, we build more than homes. We develop sustainable communities across all sectors of the UK housing market through our leading housing brands Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Countryside Homes. Delivered through Vistry Housebuilding, Countryside Partnerships and Vistry Works with the support of Vistry Services, our values of integrity, caring, and quality continue to shape all we do.
We’re proud that our UK Green Building Council membership, 2021 Large Housebuilder of the Year award and status as a UK top-five housebuilder with a five-star House Builders Federation (HBF) customer satisfaction rating allows us to transform land into thriving spaces. We’re also proud that our culture sees everyone treated fairly and respectfully, with diversity and inclusion a top priority and reasonable adjustments provided during the application process. From memories and communities to worthwhile careers, we’re making Vistry.
Regional Office Location
Joining Vistry is just the start of building your perfect career. In return for your passion and skills, we invest in your future, providing all the support and training you need to thrive in your career and realise your potential. Our work is rewarding in itself, but we also offer a range of financial, lifestyle, health and wellbeing benefits, plus plenty of recognition incentives. We value you and everything you help us build as we make Vistry together.