- ID: 2023-4863
- Entity: Vistry Housebuilding
- Business Unit: Vistry Southern
- Department: Sales & Marketing
- Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract - Full Time
- Job Location: Central 40, Lime Tree Way, Chineham Park Basingstoke RG24 8GU
- Date Posted: 08.11.2023
We have a new opportunity for a Sales Consultant to join our team within Vistry Housebuilding Southern, covering various hubs in the Southern Region. As our Sales Consultant you will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of the day to day running of the sales office with the region as a rover. You will have the experience in delivering the customer journey, taking ownership for the sales process with the customer journey.
- Proactively seek out prospective sales and follow up all enquiries with telephone communication and marketing literature to optimise the business opportunity for sales across all sites within the designated area of the sales hub.
- Create and deliver informative and clear Virtual tours of sites and house plots to all customers within your specified sales hub
- Manage and implement new innovation in fulfilling the business targets on new home sales across all sites within the designated area of the sales hub.
- Negotiate with customers to ensure the best sales outcome for the business
- Utilise all technology available to ensure innovation in generating sales in differing environmental and economic conditions
- Ensure effective management of sales visits with pre-booked customers ensuring that these are arranged at suitable times and are undertaken effectively.
- Travel to all sites within the divisional area to undertake all tasks.
- Have a detailed knowledge of all Bovis Homes and Linden Homes sites and the build progress within the specified region to ensure each customer is given every opportunity to purchase a new home
- Have detailed knowledge of all Bovis Homes and Linden Homes house types, plots available and upcoming within all sites within specified region to ensure each customer is given every opportunity to purchase a new home.
- Proactively manage and follow the sales process as set out in the Sales induction training and development and Procedure Guide with every customer.
- Proactively working as a member of the sales team within the area and demonstrating effective team working skills with others in the region.
Finally, let’s tell you a bit more about us…
At Vistry Group, we build more than homes. We develop sustainable communities across all sectors of the UK housing market through our leading housing brands Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Countryside Homes. Delivered through Vistry Housebuilding, Countryside Partnerships and Vistry Works with the support of Vistry Services, our values of integrity, caring, and quality continue to shape all we do.
We’re proud that our UK Green Building Council membership, 2021 Large Housebuilder of the Year award and status as a UK top-five housebuilder with a five-star House Builders Federation (HBF) customer satisfaction rating allows us to transform land into thriving spaces. We’re also proud that our culture sees everyone treated fairly and respectfully, with diversity and inclusion a top priority and reasonable adjustments provided during the application process. From memories and communities to worthwhile careers, we’re making Vistry.
Regional Office Location
Joining Vistry is just the start of building your perfect career. In return for your passion and skills, we invest in your future, providing all the support and training you need to thrive in your career and realise your potential. Our work is rewarding in itself, but we also offer a range of financial, lifestyle, health and wellbeing benefits, plus plenty of recognition incentives. We value you and everything you help us build as we make Vistry together.