- ID: 2023-4879
- Entity: Countryside Partnerships
- Business Unit: Countryside Partnerships North East Midlands
- Department: Admin & Support
- Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Job Location: Enderby, Leicestershire
- Date Posted: 13.11.2023
We have a great opportunity for a Receptionist to join our team at Countryside Partnerships North East Midlands, at our office in Enderby, Leicester. As our Receptionist you will be responsible for greeting all visitors and supply general information regarding the organisation in response to general telephone and face to face enquiries. Direct specific telephone and face to face enquiries to the relevant person or department and support the team with general administration duties. Also provide general facilities support to assist with the running of the office.
- Greeting and ensuring visitors feel welcome, and ensuring that the respective person is made aware of the visitor in a timely manner
- Answering telephone professionally and courteously; fielding calls or taking a detailed and accurate message. Passing messages on to respective person in a timely manner via verbal or electronic communication
- Keeping an accurate record of visitors to the office
- Receiving and distributing post and deliveries
- Ensuring post is ready for collection late in the afternoon, and liaising with couriers to deal with larger packages
- Checking and ordering equipment and supplies for the office
- Liaise with cleaners and ensure the office, reception and welfare areas are kept clean, tidy and clear of obstructions
- Maintaining the meeting room diaries
- Preparing meeting rooms in line with meeting requirements, including ordering refreshments when needed
- Clearing down meeting rooms and ensuring they are kept stocked with required equipment
- Assisting with kitchen duties – dishwasher, washing up, towel cleaning, etc.
- General admin duties to support the office admin team including laminating, scanning, file maintenance and archiving
- Any other task deemed necessary by the business
Finally, let’s tell you a bit more about us…
At Vistry Group, we build more than homes. We develop sustainable communities across all sectors of the UK housing market through our leading housing brands Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Countryside Homes. Delivered through Vistry Housebuilding, Countryside Partnerships and Vistry Works with the support of Vistry Services, our values of integrity, caring, and quality continue to shape all we do.
We’re proud that our UK Green Building Council membership, 2021 Large Housebuilder of the Year award and status as a UK top-five housebuilder with a five-star House Builders Federation (HBF) customer satisfaction rating allows us to transform land into thriving spaces. We’re also proud that our culture sees everyone treated fairly and respectfully, with diversity and inclusion a top priority and reasonable adjustments provided during the application process. From memories and communities to worthwhile careers, we’re making Vistry.
Regional Office Location
Joining Vistry is just the start of building your perfect career. In return for your passion and skills, we invest in your future, providing all the support and training you need to thrive in your career and realise your potential. Our work is rewarding in itself, but we also offer a range of financial, lifestyle, health and wellbeing benefits, plus plenty of recognition incentives. We value you and everything you help us build as we make Vistry together.