- ID: 2023-4880
- Entity: Countryside Partnerships
- Business Unit: Countryside Partnerships South East Midlands
- Department: Sales & Marketing
- Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Job Location: Across the South Midlands - Peterborough, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire
- Date Posted: 10.11.2023
We have a great opportunity for a Trainee Sales Consultant to join our team within Countryside Partnerships South East Midlands, at various sites across the Midlands. As our Trainee Sales Consultant you will be responsible for supporting the Sales Consultants in the day to day running of the regional sales hubs in accordance with the customer journey. Working with the Sales Consultants, give support to the sales process with customers, maintaining necessary records and documentation during all stages of the sales progress across a number of sites and housing ranges within the sales hub and assist with the delivery of successful continual sales at all sites within the designated sales hubs.
- Proactively seek out prospective sales and follow up all enquiries with telephone communication and marketing literature to optimise the business opportunity for sales across all sites within the designated sales HUBs
- Support with the creation and delivery of informative and clear Virtual tours of sites and house plots to all customers within the designated sales HUB
- Assist with any implementation of new innovation in fulfilling the business targets on new home sales across all sites within the designated sales HUB.
- Support the Sales Consultants with customer negotiations to ensure the best sales outcome for the business
- Travel to all sites within the specified sales HUBs area to undertake pre booked customer appointments as required
- Develop a detailed knowledge of all Bovis Homes and Linden Homes house types and plots available and upcoming within all sites within specified HUB to ensure each customer is given every opportunity to purchase a new home
- At all times follow the sales process as set out in the Sales induction training and development and Procedure Guide with every customer.
- Assist with the proactive selling of all types of customer extras across all reservations to drive additional profit for the Company as required
- Ensure every customer contact is recorded on the relevant IT system and in line with GDPR
- Support the Sales Consultants in ensuring that customers are kept fully and regularly informed of the progress of their purchase
- Develop a detailed knowledge of all relevant purchase assistance schemes, alternative site and house type options as directed by the Company, to ensure every customer is offered a bespoke choice of sales and purchase options for them
- Develop a detailed knowledge of all relevant components of the Sales Progress to effectively and efficiently progress properties from reservation thorough to exchange and completion, liaising with partnered IFAs and solicitors
- Implement the Company’s continuous drive to deliver excellent customer service by advocating the customer journey and consistently exceeding customer expectations.
- Support colleagues within all sales HUBs to ensure all aspects of the sales process are completed to the required standard with all customers.
Finally, let’s tell you a bit more about us…
At Vistry Group, we build more than homes. We develop sustainable communities across all sectors of the UK housing market through our leading housing brands Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Countryside Homes. Delivered through Vistry Housebuilding, Countryside Partnerships and Vistry Works with the support of Vistry Services, our values of integrity, caring, and quality continue to shape all we do.
We’re proud that our UK Green Building Council membership, 2021 Large Housebuilder of the Year award and status as a UK top-five housebuilder with a five-star House Builders Federation (HBF) customer satisfaction rating allows us to transform land into thriving spaces. We’re also proud that our culture sees everyone treated fairly and respectfully, with diversity and inclusion a top priority and reasonable adjustments provided during the application process. From memories and communities to worthwhile careers, we’re making Vistry.
Regional Office Location
Joining Vistry is just the start of building your perfect career. In return for your passion and skills, we invest in your future, providing all the support and training you need to thrive in your career and realise your potential. Our work is rewarding in itself, but we also offer a range of financial, lifestyle, health and wellbeing benefits, plus plenty of recognition incentives. We value you and everything you help us build as we make Vistry together.