- ID: 2023-4945
- Entity: Vistry
- Region: Vistry Kent
- Department: Build
- Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Job Location: Bexhill, East Sussex
- Date Posted: 04.12.2023
We have a great opportunity for a Site Manager to join our team within Vistry Kent, at our Bexhill, East Sussex. As our Site Manager, you will be responsible for effectively motivating, supporting, and managing the site-based team to ensure that the required health, safety and environmental performance standards are achieved. To achieve the programme and quality requirements. To promote the importance of customer relationships to the site-based team to include directly employed and sub-contracted staff.
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s health and safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- In conjunction with the Project Manager & Area Build Manager, prepare the master build programme and review and revise in line with budget requirements.
- Monitor progress of the build programme to ensure construction methods and timescales are met and take corrective action to bring progress back in line with programme.
- Agree and manage the equipment, plant, staffing and sub-contract requirements for the site.
- Respond to all queries from trades and action accordingly.
- Manage the recruitment and induction of new employees in line with Company best practice guide.
- Conduct half yearly and annual appraisals with staff and liaise with Group HR to address development needs.
- Monitor the performance and effectiveness of direct reports
Inclusion and diversity are paramount to us here at Vistry Group – we firmly believe that this culture nurtures stronger performances across the wider business. All of our applicants and employees are treated fairly and respectfully, regardless of any protected characteristic/s. If you require assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during your application process with us, then please do not hesitate to contact us – we will always be happy to help.
Regional Office Location
Joining Vistry is just the start of building your perfect career. In return for your passion and skills, we invest in your future, providing all the support and training you need to thrive in your career and realise your potential. Our work is rewarding in itself, but we also offer a range of financial, lifestyle, health and wellbeing benefits, plus plenty of recognition incentives. We value you and everything you help us build as we make Vistry together.