- ID: 2024-5206
- Entity: Vistry
- Region: Vistry Cornwall South West
- Department: Build
- Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
- Job Location: Exeter, Devon
- Date Posted: 09.02.2024
We have a new opportunity for a Senior Site Manager to join our team within Vistry Cornwall South West, at our site in Exeter, Devon. As our Senior Site Manager, you will be responsible for organising resources and to direct the management of designated development projects to achieve progressive project completion to quality and specification and on budget.
- To direct the necessary labour, plant, staff, and equipment to achieve both plot and project completion on time, to specification and within budget.
- This is a timber frame development, so it is essential to have experience in timber frame construction.
- Monitor that the Buying team and Surveying department order the correct materials and sub-contract services in good time to meet contract objectives.
- Manage site teams by monitoring performance against contract targets and instigating any necessary corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with Group Safety Policy and Health and Safety Regulations.
- Ensure that staff and operatives are managed and led effectively by developing the skills and attitudes of managers leading to provision of a working environment that engenders high morale.
- Train and develop subordinates to meet current and assessed future requirements.
- 100% compliance with current NHBC standards.
- Achieve 75% overall satisfaction levels on the completed Customer satisfaction survey questionnaire.
- Establish that staff training and development has occurred as plan at annual appraisal and appraisal review stages.
- Achieve maximum marks on the twice monthly Health and Safety audit.
Finally, let’s tell you a bit more about us…
At Vistry Group, we build more than homes. We develop sustainable communities across all sectors of the UK housing market through our leading housing brands Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Countryside Homes. Delivered through Vistry Housebuilding, Countryside Partnerships and Vistry Works with the support of Vistry Services, our values of integrity, caring, and quality continue to shape all we do.
We’re proud that our UK Green Building Council membership, 2021 Large Housebuilder of the Year award and status as a UK top-five housebuilder with a five-star House Builders Federation (HBF) customer satisfaction rating allows us to transform land into thriving spaces. We’re also proud that our culture sees everyone treated fairly and respectfully, with diversity and inclusion a top priority and reasonable adjustments provided during the application process. From memories and communities to worthwhile careers, we’re making Vistry.
Regional Office Location
Joining Vistry is just the start of building your perfect career. In return for your passion and skills, we invest in your future, providing all the support and training you need to thrive in your career and realise your potential. Our work is rewarding in itself, but we also offer a range of financial, lifestyle, health and wellbeing benefits, plus plenty of recognition incentives. We value you and everything you help us build as we make Vistry together.